1. So, as a fan of both pendulum AND knife party, i do not feel it is fair to compare the two. lots of posters are comparing them like its the same, but the fact of the matter is hold your color was made a while ago, and since then they have added members, so its unfair to compare old pendulum, new pendulum, and knife party. they are just three totally different times, genres, and groups.
2. rob makes the production smashing as always, he is one of my favorite producers, and the master of multiband compression as far as i am concerned.
3. they aren't brostep, dubstep, *insert prefix*-step, etc. its seizure music.
4. the new rage valley ep dropped yesterday, and i think it is even better than the first. thats of course my opinion, i would love to hear others as well.
5. last thing, its not simple music. the amount of automation in the tracks is immense. swire has always had a habit of using a ridiculous amount of tracks, and listening to any given song you can hear at least 20 different synths, all neatly tucked into the appropriate frequencies. they also named their first ep no modern talking for a reason, its a stab at dubstep and talking bass in general, cuz any kid with massive can make a skrillex bass(even though he uses fm8 mainly) and knife party made a point to say they make their stuff completely from scratch, no cheating.
haters gonna hate. i like skrillex but you cant be sane and say hes better then swire, he uses a macbook, a trigger finger, and samples from youtube. swire is a bible of production knowledge i wish i had.