Hey guys, today i'm going to show you how to make a morphing bass using wavetables and the mod envelope. You are going to be able to play around with it to make it sound dirty, to even dirtier.
1.Create and initialize thor
2.Turn your frequency all the way to the right on the low pass ladder filter.
3.Run all 3 osc's through and make them all wavetables.
4.(4-6 aren't very strict rules, just how I liked it). 1st osc should be synced sine - oct 2
5. Synced ramp -oct 2
6. Basic analog. - oct 6
7. Turn the sustain to full in the Amp Env
8. Go to your Mod Env. Now turn on Gate Trig, Tempo Sync and Loop. The next step is to turn the decay all the way down.
9. More fun stuff, we got some routing to do. Source (Mod env) --> Amount (100) --> Destination (Osc1 Pos)
10. Source (Mod env) --> Amount (100) --> Destination (Osc2 Pos)
11. Source (Mod env) --> Amount (100) --> Destination (Osc3 Pos)
12. Now when you play it should sound like it's moving, kind of cool right? But we want to be able to change that speed to make this synth interesting and dirty. Go to show programmer, click Thor under devices, go to Rotary 1 and click target. Once you've clicked target you should see mod env, in that you will see Mod Env Attack.
13. Label Rotary 1 "Mod Env Rate"
Thanks to everyone who read this tutorial.