Ambient-step?

Share your WIP songs here to get constructive criticism from members! The point of this section is to help each other get better!
Forum rules
4 Simple Guidelines

1 - Once you've posted, offer your opinions on another song! That's how this whole system works :)
2 - The people that have posts that are stickied have given more critiques than they've recieved; They are the ones that deserve your critiques the most. (Updated every 6 hours)
3 - One track at a time.
4 - Post the genre in the topic title, e.g. Da Bassman - Bass fo' Brekfazt [Dubstep]

Re: Ambient-step?

Postby TLBF » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 am

Her Jade Eyes wrote:for 6 weeks youre sounding really good man. im impressed by the quality of your mixdown, especially after such a short time spent producing. basically stick at it, this is a style of dubstep i love and I cant wait to hear you after a year.

Wow thanks man :D I'm excited to get on with more music. Got exams after Easter but after then I'm gonna get going on a proper EP for people to hear :)

GazQwerty wrote:Really like this ... that is all :D

Thank you friend, I expect to hear some more work from yourself soon! ;)
http://www.soundcloud.com/ieatfunk

All comments get returned! :D
TLBF
Squire of Sound (Mono)

Postby nick5152 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Nice job for only 6 weeks you seems really good
nick5152
Preset Peasant (Premium)

Postby SCObassmusic » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 am

Its a cool track, only suggestion would be to try to have more organization in the song. The more i make EDM and get feedback on it the more ive come to realize the importance of song structure. While this track has great ideas (and that throaty bass is pretty sick) you need to reintroduce previous ideas (themes, riffs, basslines, runs) in a more structured manner
SCObassmusic
Squire of Sound (Mono)

Postby TLBF » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 am

SCObassmusic wrote:Its a cool track, only suggestion would be to try to have more organization in the song. The more i make EDM and get feedback on it the more ive come to realize the importance of song structure. While this track has great ideas (and that throaty bass is pretty sick) you need to reintroduce previous ideas (themes, riffs, basslines, runs) in a more structured manner

Yeah man, thanks for the feedback! I'm working on some techno at the moment, after my month long production of a dubstep track, so hopefully that'll inspire me to get more structured.
http://www.soundcloud.com/ieatfunk

All comments get returned! :D
TLBF
Squire of Sound (Mono)

Previous

Return to Share Your WIP